Precautions before installing solar garden lights
Solar garden lighting was born with the needs of the times and the sustainable development of economy and society. At present, in the context of the depletion of globalized stone energy, inexhaustible and inexhaustible solar energy has continuously entered the human vision and has been widely exploited and utilized by people. Solar garden lights are widely sought after by the market because of their green, clean and pollution-free design, beautiful fashion and strong artistic sense. Although the solar garden lighting is not complicated, it must be very careful to install it, and a series of preparatory work must be done to ensure the successful installation and use of the solar light. Next, the small series of solar garden light manufacturers will teach you what to pay attention to before installing solar lights.
1. Before installation, it is necessary to check the model and specifications of solar light poles, LED lamps, solar panels, solar lamp controllers, solar batteries, and should meet the design requirements.
2. Check the appearance of the various parts of the solar garden light to see if there is any obvious damage.
3. Check whether the installation orientation and angle of the solar panel meet the design requirements, and ensure that there is no obstruction around. If there is a light pole, keep the pole perpendicular to the ground.
4. Check whether the parameters of the solar garden light controller are debugged according to the lighting time and the number of rainy days.
5. To ensure that the longitudinal centerline of the solar garden luminaire and the centerline of the clamp arm should be consistent, the horizontal centerline of the solar garden luminaire should be parallel to the ground.
6. When installing solar lamps, install them according to the installation instructions provided by the manufacturer, and strictly follow the correct steps to prevent the positive and negative electrodes from being mistaken.
In general, there are quite a few things to be aware of before installing solar garden lights. This is to ensure the safe, reliable and efficient operation of the lamps. Thereby avoiding unnecessary losses caused by improper operation.
What is a solar wall light? The advantages of solar wall lights?
Solar UV disinfection lamp and its application
What are the types of solar street lights?
What are the components of solar street lights?
Disadvantages of solar street lights
Factors affecting the quality and decay of LED solar lamps
Luminaire installation, grounding protection and safety measures for solar garden lights
Solar smart lamps in practical applications
Interpretation of LED lighting technology from three aspects: chip, package and application